For wood flooring supplies please Visit our updated online store
Hard wax oil is a great way to finish a hard wood floor. Very easy to apply and repair. Also many colours to choose from if you are wanting to change the look of a room.
We stock top quality products which will give you fantastic results and last a lot longer, providing excellent value for money.
Available in tin sizes from 125ml up to 10L trade tins, Osmo Polyx oils are available in two finish levels, either matt or satin (sometimes referred to as 'satin-matt'). Osmo Polyx oil matt 3062 provides a dull low lustre matt finish whereas Osmo Polyx oil satin 3032 gives a 'subtle sheen' - it will never give a high gloss. For this we would recommend that you choose something like a Bona lacquer or floor varnish.
Change the colour of your floor with Osmo colour tints.
• Available in many colours.
• Easy to use.
• Very high coverage, 2.5litre = 50 sq mtrs in one coat.
• Ready to use, no thinning required.
• Is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water.
• Eco friendly: based on natural vegetables and waxes.
• Contains no biocides or preservatives.
• Conforms to EN 71: safe for childrens toys.
• Available in 0.75 litre and 2.5 litre.