For wood flooring supplies please Visit our updated online store https://www.wiltshire-wood-flooring-supplies.co.uk
Hard wax oil is a great way to finish a hard wood floor. Very easy to apply and repair. Also many colours to choose from if you are wanting to change the look of a room.
We stock top quality products which will give you fantastic results and last a lot longer, providing excellent value for money.
Saicos Hardwax Oil Premium available in Satin Matt and Ultra Matt Finish. Drying times 3-4 hours allows you to apply 2 coats in 1 day.
This is applied on an unfinished wood to create a specific colour floor.
• Suitable for most hardwood floors
• Available in 18 Colour shades - can be inter mixed
• Specially selected pigment composition creates uniformly coloured surfaces. Water and dirt repellent - no water spots, not vulnerable to household chemicals.
• Higher coverage with 1 L covers approx. 21 m² with 1 coat and approx. 13 m² 2 coats
• Available in 0.75 and 2.5 litre
Available in tin sizes from 125ml up to 10L trade tins, Osmo Polyx oils are available in two finish levels, either matt or satin (sometimes referred to as 'satin-matt'). Osmo Polyx oil matt 3062 provides a dull low lustre matt finish whereas Osmo Polyx oil satin 3032 gives a 'subtle sheen' - it will never give a high gloss. For this we would recommend that you choose something like a Bona lacquer or floor varnish.
Change the colour of your floor with Osmo colour tint.
• Available in many colours.
• Easy to use.
• Very high coverage, 2.5litre = 50 sq mtrs in one coat.
• Ready to use, no thinning required.
• Is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water.
• Eco friendly: based on natural vegetables and waxes.
• Contains no biocides or preservatives.
• Conforms to EN 71: safe for childrens toys.
• Available in 0.75 litre and 2.5 litre.
Bona Oil 90 is a hardening oil which contains less than 10% solvents, and is intended for the surface treatment of untreated timber floors exposed to normal or heavy wear. Due to its application and quick drying time, the floor may be completed in one working day.
• Based on tall oil from pine trees
• Dry solids 90%
• Easy to apply
• Dries quickly
• Ready in a day
• Practically no bleed-back
• Excellent coverage rate
• Meets DIN EN 71/3 for use on children’s toys